10 Ways You Know You’re a Tester
This post from UTest discuss 10 Ways you know you’re a tester I do like number 6:
- You are happy when an app crashes
- When you find at least one bug in literally every app you use or website you visit (whether you’re looking for them or not)
- You go to a restaurant and find a spelling error in the menu
- When you can tell developers where the bugs are…without seeing the app
- When you realize that what you see isn’t always the truth
- When the phrase ‘It works fine on my machine’ turns you into the Incredible Hulk!
- You file a bug at 1am. Then you file another bug at 5am.
- When you cannot wait to check whether your filled bugs/issues/defects have been dealt with
- When you start analyzing everything around you in terms of quality…starting with a hair clip
- When your thinking power tries to find an error in everything you see or observe